November is Home Care & Hospice Month! To celebrate these two organizations, along with all the care and services they provide, there will be an open house at KishHealth System Hospice, 2727 Sycamore Road, DeKalb, on Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015, from 11:30 am to 2 pm.
There will be a variety of groups there to help people stay informed so that they can make the best possible decisions for themselves and their families.
In attendance will be members of:
• DeKalb County Triad
• KishHealth System Advance Care Planning
• KishHealth System Foundation
• KishHealth System Home Care
• KishHealth System Hospice
• KishHealth System Leishman Center for Culinary Health
• KishHealth System Physical Therapy
• KishHealth System Supportive Care
There will be a wealth of information and knowledge to be shared with all those who attend. Attendees can get help filling out advance directive forms such as a Living Will and can learn more about the various health and wellness programs such as the AARP Smart Driver Course, Blood Pressure Clinic, and Aquatic Exercise class. For questions about the event call 815.756.3000. For more information KishHealth System Hospice and Home Care departments visit www.kishhealth.org.
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story