It holds your most prized possession, but it’s not a safe or a jewelry box. It’s not your phone or your wallet, but you take it everywhere. And it’s not a seat belt, but state law requires that you use it.
What’s the answer to this riddle? It’s your child safety seat, and it’s also the focus of the following posts:
- The History of Child Safety Seats: We’ll take a look at how the modern child safety seat came to be with a decade-by-decade breakdown of some of the biggest moments in the history of child safety seats. From the burlap sacks of the 1930s to the three-strap systems of the 1960s to modern options, you can learn about the development of the child safety seat up until today.
- How Child Safety Seats Can Save Lives: Why is a rear-facing seat important? When should you transfer your child to a booster seat? We answer these questions and more in this post.
- How to Choose the Right Child Safety Seat: The market is flooded with options. So how do you determine which child safety seat is right for you? This post highlights some general tips so you get the best safety seat for your little one.
- How to Install Your Child Safety Seat: Buying the right child safety seat is only half the battle — you also have to install it correctly. This post will help you do just that by pinpointing some of the most important things you need to remember.
Your child safety seat is many things, but above all it’s essential. Read on to learn more about how to choose and use them.
– See more at: https://www.erieinsurance.com/Blog/2016/car-safety-seats-1#sthash.qIq9yGzc.dpuf
| January 20, 2016
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story