Doug Johnson, DeKalb County Clerk/Recorder,is seeking people to serve as Election Judges for the November 4, 2014 General Election.
The base pay for one day of service is $90.00 with an additional $40.00, if you have received training. There are three Election Judge training days set: September 29th , September 30th and October 1. You must attend one of these sessions to qualify for the additional $40.00 .
Please contact the Clerk’s office at 815-895-7147, www.dekalbcounty.org/elections or stop in at the DeKalb County Election’s Office at 110 E. Sycamore St., Sycamore, Illinois.
Or, you can complete an online interest form that will be sent directly to us by email, www.dekalbcounty.org/elections/election_judge
- Be a citizen of the United States and entitled to vote at the next election.
- Be a resident of and registered to vote in DeKalb County.
- Be of good repute and character.
- Be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Be skilled in the four fundamental rules of arithmetic.
- Be of good understanding and capable of performing the required duties.
- Not be a candidate for any office at the election, and not be a precinct committeeman.
- Complete state-required training.
Questions?? Contact us at:
DOUG JOHNSON DEKALB COUNTY CLERK/RECORDER – 815-895-7147 – DJohnson@dekalbcounty.org
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story