NOT SO SURE ABOUT JUVENILE LIFE INSURANCE?
You are not alone. Here are the top 5 reasons why Juvenile life insurance actully does make sense:
1) Death Benefit–let’s face it, we live in a culture where people spend far more than they save. Many people can’t pay for unexpected car repairs, much less an unexpected funeral. Juvenile life policies are small policies. Families can use the dealth benefit to pay for funeral costs, counseling, or to set up a scholarship fund in their child’s honor.
2) Guaranteed Future Insurability–securing life insurance coverage NOW promises that coverage will be avilible later in life when your child WILL NEED IT, regardless of family history, future diagnosis, etc.
3) Affordability–Your child will never get a better rate on life insurance than what you will today. Life Insurance is based on age and health. As people age, they tend to have more health problems, increasing the cost of life insurance.
4) Cash Value–Juvenile life insurance policies should be sold as permanant policies. These earn cash value, so the money you spend on insurance premiums is actually growing! These funds can be used to help pay for College, A wedding or much more! Money saved in a bank is nothing more than a savings account.
5) Guranateed Payout–This is the ONLY insurance policy that is guaranteed to pay you! You may never have a housefire or car accident, but sooner or later we will all die. When that happens, permanant life insurance WILL pay out a dealth benefit. Still don’t feel right about being the beneficiary? It is very unlikely that you will experience the dealth of a child. If you do, you will be grateful for the financial assistance that life insurance provides ; if not, your child’s future children, spouse or favorite charity can be assigned as the beneficairy.
Bottom line, juvenile insurance makes a lot of sense. In uncertain times, Whole Life Insurance is a refreshingly predictable and safe way to protect your family.
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story