Due to the Winter Storm Warning issued by the National Weather Service, Northwestern Medicine is announcing the following programs and KishHealth Physician Group (KPG) medical offices will be closed on Friday, February 9:
- Cardiac Rehab at Kishwaukee Hospital and Valley West Hospital
- The Sleep Lab at Kishwaukee Hospital and Valley West Hospital
- KishHealth Physician Group Genoa
- KishHealth Physician Group Rochelle
- KishHealth Physician Group Urology Sandwich
- KishHealth Physician Group Sycamore (Convenient Care will be open)
- KishHealth Physician Group Valley West MOB 208
Patients will be contacted to reschedule appointments. If you have additional questions, please contact your physician office. For updates, please visit kishhealth.org and the Kishwaukee Hospital Facebook page.
According to the National Weather Service, heavy snow is expected between 6 p.m. Thursday, February 8 and 6 p.m. Friday, February 9. For more information on weather alerts please visit https://www.weather.gov/.
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story