The Northern Illinois University Convocation Center is looking for fun and outgoing part-time employees. Individuals must be 18 years or older, and able to work flexible hours including days, nights, weekends, and some Holidays at the NIU Convocation Center or Huskie Stadium. Hours are based only on events, and there is no guarantee of any set hours in a given week. The NIU Convocation Center does not participate in work study programs.
Interested? Come to the Convocation Job Fair this Thursday, July 30th from 4pm-8pm. Please use Entrance 2 and bring all necessary ID’s to expedite on-the-spot hiring process including picture ID and original Social Security Card (or copy of Birth Certificate) or Passport.
The following positions are available:
– Parking – Know Convocation Center parking lots and procedures, assist patrons quickly and direct them to proper parking
– Food Services– Perform outstanding guest services while conducting food service sales transactions.
– Conversions/Stagehands– Performs a multitude of physical tasks to change over the facilities from event to event, including load-in and load-out and operating events.
– Event staffing – An information center who will greet guests, check and tear tickets as well as direct patrons to areas in the Convocation Center and Huskie Stadium.
Applications will be available at the job fair or Download one now.
– See more at: http://www.niuconvo.com/convo/events/convo_events/2015/07/JobFair2015.shtml#sthash.PhZo60Ix.dpuf
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story