“National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day” honors all small business owners each year on March 29th. Mom and Pop Business in DeKalb County need your support more than ever.
Small businesses are a vital part of the United States economy, and the critical role they play is sometimes overlooked. Consumers can show them their much-deserved appreciation by shopping locally and at small businesses.
- Give gift cards from your favorite small businesses to encourage others to shop there.
- Share their social media pages to improve their following.
- Talk about them. Word of mouth advertising is some of the best advertising small businesses get.
- Take their business cards and then recommend them to a friend.
- Be a repeat customer. Remember small businesses are the ones who also support local events and schools, too.
Owning your own business is a goal that many people strive to attain. It takes long hours, hard work, and much dedication. Countless hours of nurturing the business are needed in the process of growing the business. From starting out to building and expanding, a successful small business is the goal of every owner.
Some of these Mom and Pop shops are handed down from one generation to the next while others are new start-ups. “Mom and Pop” businesses offer superior customer service as the owners take personal pride in their operations as well as pride in their communities.
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story