Nonprofit Day 2022 will be held at Faranda’s Banquet Center (302 Grove Street, DeKalb, IL 60115) on September 22, 9:30 am-4:30 pm. We invite you to join us for networking, comradery, and a variety of engaging presentations…all free for DCNP members! $30 for non-members.
Free parking in Faranda’s lot and in municipal lots (e.g., Gurler lot across Grove Street). Coffee, tea, water, and soda; box lunch with sandwich, two sides, and a cookie; cash bar during the networking reception.
- 9:30-10:00 – Registration & Networking
- 10:00-10:15 – Welcome & Introduction
- Brian Reis, Chair, DCNP Steering Committee
- Ben Bingle, DCNP Director, DeKalb County Community Foundation
- 10:15-11:15 – Why Becoming More Adaptive Improves Culture, Finances, and Storytelling
- Steve Strang, Director of Finance & Administration, Youth Job Center
- 11:15-12:00 – Lunch & Networking
- 12:00-12:30 – Adaptive Leadership in an Ever-Changing World
- Rev. Dr. G. Joseph Mitchell, Senior Pastor, New Hope Missionary Baptist Church
- 12:30-12:45 – Break & Networking
- 12:45-1:30 – Breakout Session Block A
- Let’s Get Your Organization Started on its Adaptive Strategy Journey, Steve Strang, Director of Finance & Administration, Youth Job Center
- The Philosopher Manager IV: Adapt & Overcome, Paul LaLonde, Vice-President of People & Culture, CEDA
- 1:30-1:45 – Break & Networking
- 1:45-2:30 – Breakout Session Block B
- What Is Adaptive Marketing and Why Nonprofits Should Adapt, Darby Dwyer, Owner & Brand Manager, Green Closet Creative
- Grow Your Own Staff, Rita Potter & Gene Stephens, Open Door Rehabilitation Center
- 2:30-2:45 – Break & Networking
- 2:45-3:30 – Breakout Session Block C
- A.D.A.P.T.: Awesome Design and Predicted Trends, Brian Oster, President & Creative Director, OC Creative
- Onboarding: It’s Much More Than Orientation, Paul LaLonde, Vice-President of People & Culture, CEDA
- 3:30-4:30 – Networking Reception
*Session titles/presenters/times subject to change.
Nonprofit Day is brought to you by the DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership with support from the Kishwaukee College Foundation. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More Here–> https://dcnp.org/2022/08/02/nonprofit-day-2022/#!event-register/2022/9/21/nonprofit-day
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story