About the Classics
Fun with the Classics!
At Resource Bank, we believe that people age 55 and older deserve a little more from their bank. That’s why we’ve created The Classics, our exclusive club for people like you. Through the Classics you’ll make new friends, visit places you’ve always wanted to see, attend special seminars and parties, and take advantage of many financial benefits.
All Resource Classics members receive a vast array of exclusive financial benefits such as:
- Your choice of two different interest bearing checking accounts, Classics Checking and Classics Perfect Checking.
- 50% discount on your annual safe deposit box fee
- Free consultation with a representative from Resource Investments
- Free notary service, photocopies, signature guarantees
- Fees waived on money orders, travelers checks, IL license stickers
- Free attorney review of will
How to Become a Classics Member
To be eligible:
- You or your spouse must be age 55 or over
- Have a free interest bearing checking account at Resource Bank
- Maintain at least $10,000 in any Resource Bank deposit or investment account (excluding discount brokerage)
It’s easy to sign up, and it only takes a few minutes!
Call any Resource Bank office and ask for the Classics representative, and we’ll send the information to you. Join today! Discover how The Classics can make your life easier and more enjoyable.
For additional information about The Classics,
please call (815) 756-6321.
Classics Trips & Amenities
Your Classics membership gives you the opportunity to go on exciting trips and tours without the worry of driving or making the arrangements yourself. Whether it’s a day at the ball game or an adventure abroad, you’ll be traveling with other Classics members at affordable group rates and enjoying luxurious accommodations.
At the Bethany Road Branch, you’ll enjoy the privilege of a spacious room used exclusively by all Classics members. Inside you’ll find refreshments, friendly faces, and current newspapers and magazines for your reading pleasure.
Free and informative seminars on a wide range of topics are offered to all members. Special theme parties and dinners are planned for you throughout the year, including bi-monthly birthday celebrations. Have fun while dining on delicious food, and enjoy the company of new friends.
You will receive a newsletter with interesting articles and information on upcoming trips and special events. Also, as a Classics member, you may receive a free video inventory of your possessions for personal safekeeping and insurance purposes.
For additional information about The Classics, please call (815) 756-6321.
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story