Kick Start Your Health, Wellness, and Weightloss with these Ten Simple Steps
Excerpt from the book Exercise Galore, The Beginners Guide to Weight Training.
There is a great deal of information in this book on exercise. Over one hundred exercises, explanations, pictures, and videos demonstrations. There are results producing training programs in the Appendix. Everything you need to reach your goals and create a lifestyle of health, wellness, and weightloss. Unfortunately, this book will do nothing for you if you do not execute. In other words you have to take action to make it happen.
Action starts with a goal and reason. There is no skipping this step. Check out the action plan or steps below to jump-start the process.
- Find Your Reason, there has to be a WHY
- Set a Goal and Write it Down
- Get a Plan, “Eat by Color”
- Make Sure you Can Execute the Plan for the Rest of Your Life
- Tell the World, Leverage the Power of Social Media
- Join a Group, Again Leverage the Power of Social Media
- Accomplish a Big Change by Slowly Adding up Small Changes
- Resistance Training is a Must, 2-3 Hours a Week of the RIGHT Training will do
- You Probably Don’t Need Cardio, Seriously You Don’t
- If You have been Successful at Something in Your Life, Retrace Your Steps and Apply to your Health, Wellness, and Weighloss and you will Find Success
Raymond M. Binkowski is the author of Eat by Color, Get Fit and Live Healthy, and Exercise Galore. He has lost over 60 pounds and kept it off for over 15 years. Ray is a coach and trainer and owns FitWorkz Hybrid training 24 Hour gym in DeKalb.
FitWorkz is the largest 24 hour training facility in DeKalb. FitWorkz offers 15,000 of exercise equipment and space. There is never a wait for equipment and plenty of parking. Being open 24 hours 7 days a week allows members to train when their time allows.
FitWorkz is a hybrid training gym offering cardio, machines, and free weights including 4 sets of dumbells, squat racks and more! Plus there is over 3,000 square feet of functional training space offering bumper plates, Rogue rack, tires, kettlebells, TRX and MORE!
Eat by Color nutritional programming is not a diet and teaches interested members how to make better food choices. There is no counting calories, points, macros or anything else with Eat by Color.
Get access to training and coaching for as little as $8 a workout or less. Many training membership options are available.
Subscribe to this channel and take advantage of the more than 1,400 videos on nutrition, exercise, motivation and more!
@EatbyColor @FitWorkzDeKalb #FitWorkzDeKalb #EatbyColor
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story