City Recruiting for Various Positions in Fire and Police Departments
The City of DeKalb is now accepting applications to establish eligibility lists for various positions in both the Fire and Police Departments. Applications are currently being accepted for the following positions:
• Certified Police Officer – Deadline October 19, 2018
• Full-time Telecommunicator – Deadline October 31, 2018
• Part-time Telecommunicator – Deadline October 31, 2018
• Firefighter/Paramedic – Deadline October 31, 2018
• Entry-level Police Officer – Deadline November 26, 2018
“These positions fulfill some of the most critical functions within the City,” said Interim Assistant City Manager, Ray Munch. “Even with the potential for staffing reductions in several City departments, we have immediate needs in the Fire and Police Departments that we hope to fill through these recruitment processes.”
For additional information, position requirements and application instructions, please visit the City’s job opportunities page.
If you have any questions, please call the City of DeKalb Human Resources Department at (815) 748-2300.
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story