The DeKalb Park District will be hosting a community job fair this Thursday, April 5th, from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM in the Terrace Room at the Hopkins Community Center (1403 Sycamore Road, DeKalb). Representatives from the park district will be available to answer questions, assist with completing job applications and to conduct onsite interviews.
The park district offers employment opportunities for teens and adults alike, with flexible work schedules and a wide range of jobs. They are looking to fill the following seasonal positions for the upcoming 2018 season:
- Golf Operations – clubhouse & concessions attendants.
- Parks Maintenance – seasonal maintenance & custodians.
- Aquatic Center – assistant pool managers, lifeguards, swim instructors, concessions & cashiers.
- Program Instructors – camp counselors, educational & recreationfitness instructors.
- Sport Programs – baseballsoftball umpires, scorekeepers & athletic field supervisors.
- Customer Service – pool admissions & front desk greeters.
Interested candidates are encouraged to view the various job openings on the park district’s website, under the “About Us”, “Employment Opportunities” dropdown.
Join them in becoming part of the DeKalb Park District team in 2018!
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story