Satellite voting in DeKalb County will begin today, Monday, October 19, according to Doug Johnson, County Clerk & Recorder. “Our team is ready for the next step in early voting by opening up satellite locations today,” commended Doug Johnson in a telephone interview.
• Sycamore Campus – Legislative Center in the Gathertorium – 200 N. Main Street, Sycamore
• DeKalb Township Building – 2323 S. 4th Street, DeKalb
• NIU Holmes Student Center Gallery Lounge, Main Floor
• Kirkland Village Hall – 511 W. Main St., Kirkland
• Sandwich Fire Station – 310 E. Railroad St., Sandwich
Check web site for days and hours:
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story