The Lions of Illinois Foundation Car Show is scheduled for Saturday, September 11, 2021. This event will be held at the Lions Foundation’s new location, 700 North Peace Road in DeKalb (IL).
Seeking a variety of car entries from old classics to hot rods. For more details please contact Trish Fisher at LIFoffice@lifnd.org, or call the Lions office at 815-756-5633.
Dash plaques to the first 50 cars. Registration begins at 9:00 AM.
This is a free event for spectators.
Lions of Illinois Foundation Serving People with Vision and Hearing Needs Since 1974.
Through the Foundation, communities and clubs benefit from these services:
1. Camp Lions for Children
2. Camp Lions for Adults
3. Lions Low Vision Clinics: For Students
4. Low Vision for Adults-Orientation and Mobility Training
5. Children’s Vision Screenings
6. Mobile Retinal Screening Unit
7. Mobile Hearing Screening Unit
8. Reconditioned Hearing Aid Bank
9. Recycling: Used Eyeglasses, Hearing Aids, Keys, Cell Phones
10. Social Services and Referral
11. Lions of Illinois Funds for Emergency (L.I.F.E.)
700 N. Peace Road, Suite B, DeKalb, IL 60115
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story