Spring of 2021 registration is as follows:
Registration is only open from 3-13-2021 to 4-9-2021. We will NOT accept any late registrations this season.
Registration will close for all divisions and go to a waitlist once we receive the maximum number of players for that division. Please complete the online registration and do not forget to volunteer to coach! Spring games for Playground and U5-12U start on May 1, 2021 and end on June 12, 2021. 14U/15U and 19U games start on May 1, 2021 and end on June 12, 2021, if there are enough teams. Practices are scheduled by the coaches and held at the Kiwanis Park.
The Spring Registration Fee is as follows (National fees will show up at check out):
Playground-Limit to 10 players: $40 player fee + $20 National fee=$60 total fee
5U-8U: $55 player fee + $20 National fee=$75 total fee
10U-12U: $65 player fee + $20 National fee=$85 total fee
14U/15U-19U-$75 player fee + $20 National fee=$95 total fee
**Interregional play with games being held in DeKalb, Sycamore, and Rochelle.
****All transactions will incur a $2.75 fee.*******
Please make sure that you fill in all the required areas and that you update all your information while you are filling out your registration paperwork.
To register you may look at the top of the page and if you are a new user to this site then hit “Register Now” or if you have registered in the past on this site hit “Login” and complete ALL required areas OR click your childs division at the bottom of this page. At the bottom of this page it shows only the player fee not including the National fee.
Here is our normal timetable for our registration process:
- Open early registration for at least 5 weeks at a discounted rate
- After the discounted rate has expired, we allow an additional 2-3 weeks for registration.
- Close registration to allow us to make teams. This process typically takes approx. 1-2 weeks to complete.
- Order uniforms. We typically have a 4-6 week lead time to receive uniforms for our season.
- During this time, we find all our coaches that we need for our teams. In the spring we typically need at least 100+ coaches and that would give each team a Head and Asst Coach.
- Have our coaches meeting, pass out roster and uniforms.
- Have a few nights for equipment pickup
- Start practices 2 weeks before our first game.
Spring 2021 timetable:
- Registration will open on 3-13-2021 and go until all spots are filled in each division.
- Registration will end on 4-9-2021, and teams will then be formed.
- Coaches will be assigned teams. Online training courses for coaches must be completed prior to the first practice.
- Coaches meeting will be held to go over all policies and procedures the week of April 19th and player uniforms, rosters and equipment will be distributed.
- Practices will begin the week of April 26th.
- The first games will be on Saturday May 1st.
As you can see, the timetable for this spring will be condensed and we have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time this year.
We only honor sibling requests to play together on the same team. Sorry but we cannot honor any request to place a child on a specific team for any reason.
We will NOT have a walk-in registration for this spring. If you need financial assistance, we are here to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name(s) and the year that they were born, and we will respond from there. Please allow 48 hours for us to get back to you.
Our registration process has changed and is streamlined to allow you to register faster. ALL waivers in bold blue must be e-signed before you can move on to the next step in the registration process. Registration can be done on your phone if you choose. Please don’t forget that our program runs on all volunteers. When registering your child, you can easily sign up to volunteer at the same time.
Divisions are based on the year the player was born:
- Playground 2017
- 5U Division 2016
- 6U Division 2015
- 8U Division 2013-2014
- 10U Division 2011-2012
- 12U Division 2009-2010
- 14U/15U Division 2006-2008
- 19U Division 2002-2005-Wait list only until enough teams in area to play.
We will work through this process and make sure that we place a player in the correct division but keep in mind that your player may not be playing with their friends or children in their grade. Also keep in mind that according to the National Laws that govern soccer, we cannot move a player DOWN a division, we can only move them UP.
If you have any questions, please send a message to email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
Click Here To Submit A News Tip Or Story